Thursday, February 22, 2007

So about that Blogger thing....

Yeah, well, I'm not loving it here. I'm happy to have a g-mail account, and perhaps the Google account will make commenting on other folks' pages better. But, I can't make "static pages", just blog posts here. And there's not a lot of customizability (that is so not a word, I know it). Also, I'm missing my lj-like threads for comments (though thanks to those of you who gave me a wave, and a giggle: "kool aid - for dying", tee hee).

So anyway, making a switch, I'm moving over to WordPress: http://aemmeleia.wordpress.com/ Pretty much the same thing, but hopefully it will allow me to add more content in a better fashion, while still allowing me to live there rent-free. Maybe someday I'll stop being such a cheapskate and get my own domain, but that remains to be seen. For now, come visit me at WordPress, or back at the old LiveJounal if you really just want to read my rambles without the knitspeak.

Cheers!

No comments: